Tomato Caprese Frittata Recipe
So light and simple, yet so flavorful!
Avg Cost Per Serving $1.39
Avg Recipe Cost $8.38
- 1 Whisk
- 6 Eggs Medium
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1.5 Cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese Fresh
- 2 Tbsp Parmasean Cheese
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Pinch Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray cooking spray in the pan to coat all the inside
- Wash and dry the basil
- Chop the basil
- Cut the mozzarella into chunks if not using pre-shredded
- Add the eggs to the mixing bowl
- Add the milk to the eggs
- Add salt and pepper
- Whisk together
- Pour the eggs into the prepared pan
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan
- Add the mozzarella cheese
- Add half the basil and reserve half for plating
- Add the parmesan cheese
- Cook for 30 minutes or until the egg has set
The video in this recipe is an older one I made for Love of Food. It really needs to be remade and will be soon- the content however is still relevant and this recipe rocks!
Calories: 324kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 25gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 279mgSodium: 572mgPotassium: 247mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1237IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 438mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!