Spinach Salad w/ Shrimp and Avocado
This salad tastes like the kind of meal you would order in an upscale eatery. Not only is it delicious but is loaded with healthy fat from the avocado. Shrimp as a low calorie protein is grilled or pan fried with a zesty rub. If you have some pickled red onion on hand that will lift the entire salad to a new dimension. Add a balsamic reduction and you have a salad that you will never tire of eating.
Avg Cost Per Serving $5.07
Avg Recipe Cost $5.07
- 1 Cup Spinach Leaves
- 6 Jumbo Shrimp
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion
- 1 Tbs Dry Rub Seasoning I used Adobo and paprika
- 1 Oz Feta Cheese
- 1 Tsp Olive oil
- Press dry rub on shrimp on both sides and set aside
- Heat a frying pan on high and add olive oil
- Place the shrimp in the pan once it is hot and cook for 1 and a half to 2 minutes on each side (don’t overcook).
- Add spinach, and avocado to your salad plate
- Add the Onions , shrimp and the feta cheese
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction
Make the pickled onions and the balsamic on your regular meal prep day. Then this salad will come together super quick. Perfect for lunch or dinner at home! You can use fresh or frozen but thawed peeled and deveined shrimp For our dry rub we have used Adobo Seasoning and paprika Pairs well with our balsamic reduction dressing!
Calories: 326kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 11gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 209mgPotassium: 960mgFiber: 10gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 7899IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 154mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!