Homemade Bread Crumbs
We started making our own breadcrumbs out of left over sandwich bread. However if you are a parent and make your own Uncrustable sandwiches for your little ones. simply use the crusts!
- 10 Ea Leftover Bread
- Preheat the Oven to 350F
- Place bread on a cookie sheet
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until the bread is crispy and brown
- Place into the food processor and blend
- Optional: Add Parsley or Garlic Powder for Flavor
- Store in an airtight container
We use leftover bread or bread crusts from copy cat "Uncrustable" sandwiches. All kinds wheat, white, etc...
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!