Hawaiian Sliders w Prosciutto Recipe
Calling all the salt-a-holics! This recipe is your cure if you are craving salt. These are a similar to those lovely warm sliders that you may have been served at a brunch or pot luck, however we kick them up a notch to include prosciutto ham and some parmesan cheese. While these do not have any vegetables in them, they do still keep you under 500 calories per serving (a serving size is 3 sliders) and they offer up a good amount of protein.
Avg Cost Per Serving $3.58
Avg Recipe Cost 14.35
- 1 pkg Hawaiian Rolls
- 6 Slices Deli Ham
- 6 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 6 Slices Prosciutto Ham
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set a baking rack inside
- Slice the dozen Hawaiian rolls in half keeping them all together
- Place the bottom of the rolls onto the baking rack
- Heat the butter, Worcestershire, onion powder, and dijon mustard until the butter is melted (stove top or microwave)
- Assemble the ham on the bottom layer, them both the cheeses, and the prosciutto on the top
- Add the top of the rolls
- Stir the sauce and using the spoon pour the butter mixture all over the sandwiches, cover all the top and the top sides
- Place aluminum foil over your pan
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until your cheese begins to melt
- Uncover and bake for 3 more minutes
- Remove from the pan carefully with two spatulas and place onto a cutting board.
If you prefer the traditional sandwiches simply leave off the prosciutto and the parmesan.
Calories: 355kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 21gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0.5gCholesterol: 88mgSodium: 870mgPotassium: 169mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 0.3gVitamin A: 661IUVitamin C: 0.3mgCalcium: 385mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!