Curried Chicken Thighs
Curry comes in so many varieties and colors. For this Grilled Curry Boneless Chicken Thigh recipe we used a green Thai curry from a brand called Vitasia. The curry is mildly spicy which keep you craving another bite.
Avg Cost Per Serving $1.00
Avg Recipe Cost $4.
- Grill or Grill Pan
- 4 Ounces Thai Curry Paste
- 1.5 Pounds Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Start with boneless thighs, we buy bone in thighs when they are on sale and debone them and store in the freezer until a day or two before we are ready to use them.
- Mix approximately on ounce of curry paste per thigh and rub them all over
- Grill on a medium direct heat for approximately 20 minutes or until the thermometer reads 165 degrees F
We used Vitasia brand Green Thai Curry You may substitute another brand but check the calories as all curry pastes are not created equal. Approximately 4 good sized thighs. We leave the skin on for these.
Calories: 405kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 28gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 167mgSodium: 131mgPotassium: 349mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 4598IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 53mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!