Buffalo Chicken Sandwich on Sun-dried Tomato Wrap
This little wrap is big on flavor. If you are watching carbs this can be adapted into salad that will taste just as good.
Avg Cost Per Serving $1.33
Avg Recipe Cost $1.33
- 3 Ounces Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 Cup Lettuce
- 1 Tbsp Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 Wrap
- 1 Tbsp Ranch Salad Dressing
- Grill orSauté the chicken to 165 degreesF
- Spread out some plastic wrap or wax paper on the counter
- Place the wrap in the middle
- Add lettuce to the top third or the wrap
- Add your pre cooked chicken
- Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles on top of the chicken
- Add the buffalo sauce
- Roll the wrap like a burrito
- If making ahead wrap the plastic wrap or wax paper around your sandwich
- Dip or drizzle the ranch dressing when ready to eat
The nutrition facts take into account 90 calories for the wrap. Always check the calories for the wrap you select. To reduce the sodium you may opt to create your own wing sauce ( it is literally three ingredients) verses using a prepared sauce.
Calories: 295kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 23gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 1033mgPotassium: 489mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 446IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 91mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!