Buffalo Chicken on Cauliflower Egg Wrap
If you are being carb conscious, this is a recipe for you. It has all the flavor with the blue cheese and the buffalo sauce but is guilt-free at 3 carbs.
Avg Cost Per Serving $3.70
Avg Recipe Cost 3.70
- 1 Cup Chicken
- 1 Cup Lettuce
- 1 Ounce Blue Cheese
- 1.5 Tbsp Homemade Buffalo Sauce
- 1 Crepini Cauliflower Egg Wrap
- If you do not have pre-cooked chicken on hand cook the chicken to 165 degrees F
- Place the wrap on a flat surface
- Add the lettuce, chicken, cheese, and sauce
- Roll the wrap like a burrito
- Cut the wrap
We always have chicken pre-cooked for the week and ready to use in sandwiches and salads, You can use grilled or poached, pan fried or baked.
Calories: 287kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 17gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 631mgPotassium: 277mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 654IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 169mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!