We call this toast brunch toast because it is too rich to beconsidered a breakfast toast. Between the savory Proscutto ham and the crunchiness of the par-cooked asparagus, the richness of the Ricotta cheese, the creamy avacado, and the half egg. This brunch toast will fill you up and satisfy the need for crunchy, salty and creamy. Why if you wanted to get some more greens in you could have added a little baby spinach too!
- 1 Slice Bread We used Pane Bread
- 1/2 Avocado
- 3 Staulks Asparagus
- 1/2 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Slice Ham We used Proscuitto Ham
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Toast a slice of bread
- Microwave 3 asparagus staulks for 30 seconds
- Slice an already boiled egg in half
- Slice an avocado in half and in slices
- Scoop the Ricotta cheese onto the cooked toast
- Roll the ham and place onto the toast along with all the other ingredients
- Drizzle the olive oil
This recipe is so simple that we did not see the need to provide video and step by step instructions.
Calories: 399kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 16gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 516mgPotassium: 659mgFiber: 8gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 356IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 93mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!