Beef Chili Stuffed Peppers - Meal Prep Hack
Transform boring leftover beef chili right into this amazing stuffed peppers dish. You can even pull the chili out of the freezer, let it defrost in the refrigerator for a day and fill these little green lovelies to the brim with chili goodness.
Avg Cost Per Serving .88
Avg Recipe Cost $5.28
- 3 Cups Beef Chili Prepared
- 3 Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Wash the bell peppers
- Cut the peppers in half the long way
- Remove seeds and pith
- In a microwave safe dish par cook the raw unfilled pepper halves in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Place them into a baking dish with a slotted spoon, they will be hot.
- Fill each half with a few spoon fulls of the chili and go back and top of each one evenly
- Add the cheese on top of each one
- Cook approximately 35 mins until internal temperature reaches 165
Can use red or white chili Spice up even more if you like with hot sauce!
Calories: 270kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 11gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 239mgPotassium: 288mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 4103IUVitamin C: 152mgCalcium: 280mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!